|Tickets are cheaper than at the counter
Complimentary shuttle bus service
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, UAE is perhaps one of the most anticipated and ambitious theme parks in the Middle East in recent times. Here you will meet the characters of your favorite movies, comics and cartoons, have fun with friends or family in the largest indoor amusement park in the world. WBW includes six themed parts, three dozen unique attractions, live performances of your favorite characters and a grandiose light show.
An amazing atmosphere has been created here, which provides an indescribable immersion effect. Even in the smallest details, everything is done impeccably so that your experience is truly unforgettable and exciting.
Hurry up and visit this truly amazing and exciting place.
- Tickets price:
Adults and children 1.10 m and higher – AED 290 (78.9$)
Kids from 4 years old and below 1.10 m – AED 265 (72.1$)
Kids below 4 years old are free of charge
Tickets price at the park gate – AED 335 (91.1$)
- UAE's newest theme park
- A whole day together with your favorite characters
- Visit the cities of famous superheroes - Batman and Superman
- Attractions and performances for all ages
- 29 slides and attractions
- Lots of restaurants and cafes
- Warner Bros gift and themed stores
- Live shows and performances
- Free parking
- Daily 01:00 pm – 08:00 pm
Complimentary shuttle bus:
- For the convenience of visitors, the administration of the park has provided a complimentary shuttle bus service from shopping centers in Dubai (schedule and departure points are sent along with tickets)
- The transfer is provided only if you have purchased a ticket along with the vaccination certificate, and PCR test. Seats are not booked in advance, priority is given in order of arrival at the bus stop
- Touristino company is not responsible for the operation of the shuttle bus
Tips from Touristino:
- We recommend that you avoid visiting parks on UAE weekends and public holidays. This way you will make your experience more comfortable and avoid long waiting in queues for the rides.
- At the entrance to the park, check the schedule of performances, displays, and interactive programs, and take a map of the park for easy orientation in the area
- Be prepared for outdoor activities, and do not eat too much – after all, it is rides and you can get sick
- The park's most popular rides are Swiss Cheese Spin, Fast and Furry-ous and The Riddler Revolution)
Know before you go:
- To enter the Park, guests are required to show a “green pass” status on ALHOSN mobile app or by providing proof of being fully vaccinated along with a negative PCR test result within the last 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated guests can enter the Park by providing a negative PCR test result within 48 hours prior to entry
- Ticket prices are based on height, not age. Child tickets are valid for children up to 1.10 m (upon presentation of a child ticket, height is checked at the entrance to the park)
- Prompt booking confirmation
- E-tickets to be sent to your email
- Open-dated tickets, please select an approximate date
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Food and drinks purchased outside the park are not allowed inside
- There are age restrictions on some rides
- In case of urgent equipment maintenance work, the park has the right to temporarily restrict access to certain attractions without prior notice
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you on WhatsApp or Viber at +971543887169