|The newest attraction in Dubai
The Museum of the Future is not only a new architectural wonder of Dubai but also an interesting exposition, which is a genuine time machine that can lift the veil of time and let you take a look at several decades ahead.
This unique facility is an amazing combination of immersive theatre, an entertainment center, and a fantastic display of projects that will be brought to life by the authorities of the emirate.
Having visited this place, you can look into the future, feel the atmosphere of creation and progress, and look at the ordinary world from a new angle.
- Tickets price:
Adults and kids above 4 years old – AED 149 (40.8$)
Kids below 4 years old are free of charge
Daily 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
Know before you go:
- The entrance is located near the Emirates Towers metro station
- Prompt booking confirmation
- E-tickets to be sent to your email
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an individual aged 18 years or over
- Kids below 3 are free of charge
- The average duration of a visit is 90-120 minutes
- In case there are no tickets for the booked time, the nearest (+/- 30 minutes) time slot will be booked
- Transfer is not included in the price
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you via WhatsApp or Viber at +971543887169