|Tickets are cheaper than at the counter
Find yourself in the heart of Dubai's main attraction - the world-famous Burj Khalifa skyscraper 828m high. The observation deck "At the Top" has long been the first point among the must-see places in the emirates.
Here, a dizzying panorama will open up to your eyes, and the whole metropolis will be fully open. You will experience an indescribable feelinglike being in the clouds.
Also, we recommend you visit the most popular aquarium in the Middle East (The Dubai Aquarium): walk through the 48-meter tunnel underwater and enjoy the view of more than 33 thousand underwater creatures, finding yourself in the real kingdom of Poseidon. Countless stingrays, sharks, moray eels, and a whole array of colorful and amazing fish will create a unique atmosphere and make you feel like a marine inhabitant.
Continuing your walk, discover the Underwater Zoo with three special themed areas and enjoy the world of wildlife that opens its doors to visitors right in the middle of The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping mall. Forty unique exhibits include both the inhabitants of the waters and many birds, animals, and arthropods. Among them are giant saltwater crocodiles, the cutest otters, all sorts of incredible shellfish, and fantastic sea dragons.
- Tickets price:
Adults and kids above 12 years old – AED 229 (62$)
Kids 4 – 12 years old – AED 192 (52$)
Kids under 4 years old are free of charge
- Enjoy views of Dubai from Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world
- Take the world's fastest elevator to the 124th and 125th floors
- Experience a 360-degree view of Dubai and the Persian Gulf
- Feel like a bird in the sky
- Walkthrough the aquarium tunnel 48 m long with a bend of 270˚
- Enjoy the view of 33 thousand underwater inhabitants of the aquarium
- Underwater zoo visit
- 40 unique exhibits, 3 thematic areas
- Non-prime-time with a fixed time entrance ticket to the observation deck At the Top: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Prime-time varies by season and sunset
- Entrance ticket to the aquarium tunnel on the same day at a convenient time
- Entrance ticket to the underwater zoo on the same day at a convenient time
Know before you go:
- Prompt booking confirmation
- E-tickets to be sent to your email
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Aquarium opening hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Dive simulator (not included)
- Glass bottom boat tour (not included)
- Penguin cave (not included)
- Note: the entrance to the aquarium tunnel is located on floor G (grand floor), the entrance to the underwater zoo is located on floor #2 of the Dubai Mall
- Note: Entrance to the observation deck is on the LG floor (low grand floor) of the Dubai Mall
- In case there are no tickets for the booked time, an alternative time will be offered.
- Transfer is not included in the price
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you in WhatsApp or Viber +971543887169