Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the seat of the Federal Government and the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest oil producers, Abu Dhabi has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years, through investments in financial services, real estate and tourism.
Our journey begins in Dubai. We will be travelling past the world’s largest man-made harbour at Jebel Ali and onwards for the two hour drive to Abu Dhabi.
You will be mesmerized by the grandness of the recent additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world. You’ll be driven through the heart of the city where you’ll see the famous Union Square and its sculptural objects, testaments to the Emirati heritage.
After a drive along the Corniche, you will be visiting the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past to the younger generations. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
- See the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the world's 4th largest mosque
- Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers and Ferrari World
- Take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Admire the new attractions at Yas Island
- Learn the Emirati history at the UAE Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Museum & Sheikh Zayed Centre
- Visit the Abu Dhabi date market
- Open buffet lunch
- English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop off at selected locations
- Private car
- Private licensed bilingual tour guide
- Cold mineral water
Pick up policy:
- The pick-up shall be at the time mentioned on your voucher
- You will be notified by email for any schedule changes
- Pick-up is available from any Dubai centrally located hotel
- Pick-up from Port Rashid is available (extra charge of 15$ per booking)
- Pick-up from Dubai International Airport available only from Holiday Inn Express Airport hotel
Know before you go:
- Minimum 2 adults or 1 adult with 2 kids
- The Sheikh Zayed Centre is closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Islamic festival holidays. It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village during any Islamic festival
- Mosques have very strict dress code: women must wear long loose clothing and have their arms and legs fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) may be provided by the tour operator; Men must not show their legs above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The tour operator cannot provide any kind of clothing for men
- Tattoos must be covered
- The duration of this tour will be 8 hours
Tour operator: Desert Gate Tourism LLC
Timing: 13:00 - 17:00