Our full-day excursion to Dibba starts with our driver picking you up at your hotel and continues with a drive along the new highway, past the imposing Hajar Mountain, beautiful golden desert sands and Dibba Bay, until our arrival at the fishing harbour.
Around 10:00 AM, depending on the traffic at the border, we will be heading out for our cruise on board a traditional Arabian dhow, enjoying welcome drinks, tea and Arabic coffee. The double-decker dhow features traditional Omani interiors, including rugs and pillows for your comfort.
Enjoy your time relaxing and sunbathing and admire the beauty of the limestone rocks as we pass by naturally carved caves, Haffa beach and Ziggy Bay.
We’ll stop for snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean before enjoying a lunch full of Arabian flavours. Refreshments, including soft drinks and mineral water, and fruits are available throughout the cruise.
After lunch you’ll have more time for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing and admiring the amazing landscapes. There’s a real possibility that you’ll see dolphins, playing in the water, at some point during our cruise!
Between 15:30 and 16:30, depending on the condition of the sea, the cruise dhow will return to the harbour and you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Spend an unforgettable day on a traditional Arabian dhow cruise
- Discover the underwater world off the Musandam peninsula during a snorkeling stop
- Enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch, as well as unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras al Khaimah and Fujairah hotels
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Dibba, Oman
- Snorkeling equipment and towels
- Tasty Oriental buffet lunch
- Unlimited refreshments and fruits
- Shower facilities
- Music system on board
Pick up policy:
- The pick-up shall be within the first 45 minutes of your booked tour time. For example 12:00 PM till 12:45 PM depending on your hotel location
- You will be notified by email for any schedule changes
- Pick-up is available from any Dubai centrally located hotel
- Pick-up from Port Rashid is available (extra charge of 15$ per booking)
- Pick-up from Dubai International Airport available only from Holiday Inn Express Airport hotel
- Pick-up from areas: Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali, and DIP is available only as a private option at an extra charge of 20$ per booking
Know before you go:
- No visa for Oman is required for this tour and there are no additional border fees
- Your original passport is required for border crossings with at least 90 days validity
- Only tourists permitted to join the tour. UAE residents ARE NOT allowed to join this tour
- All reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the trip
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to arrange a pick-up. Failing that, a supplementary charge is applicable
- All the tours and transportation are on sharing basis
- All tours are subject to weather conditions. In case of cancellation, the cost of transportation will be charged
Tour operator: Desert Gate Tourism LLC
Timing: 09:00 - 19:00